Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My blog is naked!

Soo today, right now, I'm trying to find a new template for my bloggy. I get bored & annoyed when I try to make them myself. (Funny, since I used to love doing stuff like that. I guess HTML just isn't good enough for me any more.) Buuuuut I can't find any online that I like. Well, I've found a couple I like, but there never perfect. Like there was one that had cute apples & stuff, but it was all blocky & out-lined & I hated it. Then there was this other one that was just the way I like 'em, all spacey & zen, no lines. It had cute breakfast food on it. Which is great, I love cute & I love breakfast, but I don't write about food. And there was this other one with Aang from Avatar, soo cute, so not what I want.

Oh well. The search goes on.

No comments: